The “Supply Chain Optimization RFP Template” report from Technology Evaluation Centers has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Supply Chain Optimization RFI/RFP Template lists and describes 448 features and functions found in Supply Chain Optimization software solutions.
This Supply Chain Optimization Template can help you save time, control costs, and communicate clearly with vendors at nearly every stage of your Supply Chain Optimization software selection projects.
Features & functions included in this Supply Chain Optimization Template:
- Supply Chain Network Optimization
- Transportation Network Optimization
- Inventory Management Optimization
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of Supply Chain Optimization that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document.
More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your Supply Chain Optimization software project.
Use this template to gather your Supply Chain Optimization requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your Supply Chain Optimization Requirements Quickly & Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company’s unique Supply Chain Optimization requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear Supply Chain Optimization RFI & RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate Supply Chain Optimization Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help Supply Chain Optimization vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9h7p2/2018_supply_chain?w=4