Cannabidiol, better known as CBD, has become one of the most popular choices of health and wellness supplements in the United Kingdom in the last few years. With a myriad of products, CBD is on its way to becoming a household name. Among products like CBD oils, CBD capsules, CBD vapes, etc., a product loved for its easy consumption and convenience is CBD gummies. This article about CBD gummies UK will be your guide about CBD gummies and why you should try them today.
What is CBD?
Since you’re here, reading this article, the chances are you already have a good idea about what CBD is. If you still want a clear picture, this might be of some help.
CBD is short for Cannabidiol, a naturally occurring substance in the Cannabis plant. CBD is generally legally extracted from the hemp plant though it can also be extracted from marijuana plants. CBD has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. Even today, it’s popularly sought after as a natural treatment for various health problems. Cannabidiol, unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), is free of any intoxicating qualities. THC is the psychoactive element responsible for the high that is experienced after consuming marijuana.
What are CBD Gummies?
CBD gummies are an excellent way to get all the goodness of Cannabidiol (CBD) wrapped in a chewy candy. To CBD enthusiasts, it offers the benefit of various flavors and the convenience of on-the-go consumption. The CBD market in the UK is full of high-quality CBD brands that can offer you the best CBD experience.
CBD gummies can be infused with one of three CBD variants:
- CBD Isolate: CBD isolate is the purest form of CBD without any other compounds from the hemp plant. CBD isolate facilitates the making of tasteless CBD products. It does not alter the taste of a product, making it easier to consume.
- Full-spectrum CBD: Full-spectrum CBD is a raw form of CBD that contains all other cannabinoids and elements of the hemp plant like buds, leaves, etc. If a product is categorized as containing full-spectrum CBD, it means that the product also has trace amounts of THC in it. Full-spectrum CBD products are conventionally not sold in the UK.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: Broad-spectrum CBD is pretty similar to full-spectrum CBD, except it does not contain any THC. It contains all other cannabinoids that support CBD. A lot of broad-spectrum CBD products come with added botanical elements that support the overall effectiveness of cannabinoids. The ingredients work in harmony to produce more benefits for your mind and body. This is called the entourage effect.
5 Exciting Flavours to Try Now
Some people feel uneasy about taking CBD in the form of oils or capsules. Some dislike the bitter taste, while some have concerns about the hassle and the correct dosage. CBD gummies eliminate the worry associated with precise daily dosage. They can be delicious and are perfect for those who look for a sweet treat anytime, anywhere.
To help you expand your horizons with CBD gummies, we have explored a wide range of CBD gummies flavors that you can find in the UK. The flavors that made it to the list are unique and have added benefits. Read on to find out a new flavor to add to your shopping cart today.
- Turmeric and Spirulina CBD Gummies: Turmeric and Spirulina are two powerful superfoods. These gummies come with added vitamins and nutrients that help your body perform flawlessly from morning to evening. Turmeric and Spirulina are famous for their easing effect against inflammation. These gummies make a great product as a part of your daily health regime.
- Chamomile and Passion Flower CBD Gummies: In the twenty-first century, sleep disorders are becoming a common problem faced by adults. Improper sleeping habits affect the overall health of an individual along with the focus and energy levels. Chamomile extract, along with other supporting ingredients, is added to the potency of CBD gummies to make them a powerful sleep agent.
- Tropical Mix Flavored CBD Gummies: CBD gummies with tropical flavors are made with natural flavoring ingredients such as passion fruit, mango, pineapple, coconut, and various citrus options. With added supporting vitamins and minerals, tropical mix flavored companies are a great option for those who enjoy tropical flavors.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Flavored CBD Gummies: Apple cider vinegar processes numerous health benefits. When added to CBD products, the final result is something that can improve digestion, enhance blood circulation, and tackle skin problems. Apple cider vinegar gummies also improve gut health and curb overeating habits.
- CBD Gummies With Yummy Fruity Flavours: When it comes to fruity flavors, there is a possibility of a separate list itself. You can find CBD gummies in flavors such as strawberry, cherry mango, mixed berries, citrus fruits like orange, etc. And if it gets too tough to decide, you can get CBD gummies with mixed fruity flavors as well. Why choose one when you can get everything?
The popularity of CBD gummies is not without valid reasons. CBD gummies have their merits. Here are a few advantages that encourage people to give these yummy treats a try:
- Flavor: Hemp’s nutty and earthy tones can become an acquired taste for some people. For those who have trouble getting used to it, CBD gummies can effectively mask the unwanted taste with a sweet and fruity flavor.
- Hassle and Mess-free: CBD gummies are perhaps the most convenient way of ingesting CBD. Oils and vapes can provide a powerful experience, but they take extra effort, especially with measuring. With gummies, you only need to open a jar and simply pop one in your mouth.
- CBD Gummies Come in Pre-measured Serving Sizes: With CBD gummies, it’s easy to know precisely how much CBD you’re taking in a day. A bottle of gummies comes with a fixed serving of CBD per gummy. This also makes it simpler to adjust your dosage up or down based on your requirements.
As the demand for CBD products increases, there’s also an increase in the production of poor-quality products. Before purchasing CBD gummies from a brand, make sure to check some important details, such as the country where the hemp was cultivated, the type of CBD variant used, etc. If a particular brand does not provide a certificate of analysis (COA), it is an indication of shady practices. Moreover, always make it a point to consult a doctor before you start using CBD products as daily supplements.