With a wide range of options for flooring available in the market, choosing the right option may seem like a challenging task to you. Compared to other wood flooring options, engineered wood flooring is the best option that imparts an elegant look and value to the property. It offers the same features as solid wood flooring but at a much affordable price.
An engineered wood floor consists of multiple layers of wood such as plywood and hardwood to make it robust, durable and easy to maintain. The top decorative layer of this flooring contains a thick veneer layer protected by the coating of natural oil or acrylics. There are several benefits of buying and installing the engineered wood flooring in your home. Some of the benefits are listed below here:
- Long-Lasting Durability: Engineered wood flooring serves as the best option for people whose home flooring will be subjected to heavy and frequent footfalls. It is also best for people who are looking for a long-lasting, durable flooring installation. This wood floor includes three layers of wood along with a coating to endure much higher strength and stabilizing ability to every wooden floor plank.
- Variety of Choices: You can enjoy a wide range of options with the engineered wood flooring installation. These floors are available in various colors, shades, textures, grains, species and finishes. So, whether you want a simple-looking floor style or wooden floor with herringbone patterns, choose the engineered wood flooring from the best suppliers with professional installation.
- Resistant to contraction or expansion: One of the main reasons behind the preference of engineered wood flooring over others is its resistance to contraction or expansion, unlike solid floors. This wood flooring option doesn’t get affected by any temperature and humidity changes in the home. Thus, using this flooring is the best fit in environments that are not conducive to other flooring options.
- Multiple Size and Styling Options: If you look for solid wood flooring, it requires large, broad wooden boards. Comparatively, the engineered wood floors offer easy-to-manufacture flooring boards from short, broad trees. The core boards of this flooring type are made up of plywood that can be joined to make wider boards to serve the purpose. Thus, it enables multiple sizes and styling options for homeowners.
- Affordable Cost of Flooring: Engineered wood flooring is much cheaper than other flooring options. So, homeowners can relax about their tight budget and choose the best finish engineered wood floors to boost the appearance of their home.
From this comprehensive guide, you must have known the best reasons that qualify engineered wood flooring as the right choice for your home. Ensure that you choose the best professional service provider with years of experience and knowledge in this area. Look for the various design and styling options that best fits your interior decor thus making your house flooring stand out.