AdEx (ADX) traded up 3.89 percent with dollar during the last 24 hours interval closing 19:45 on September 29th EST. AdEx at this moment has a total marketcap of $15,222,535 and its 24 hrs trading volume is approximately $936,099. Within the last seven day interval, AdEx is 6.64 percent against the dollar along with a move of 1.41 percent during the past hour.
Let’s look at how other similar cryptos have faired since this time yesterday:
- HempCoin (THC) is currently trading at $0.03 against the dollar, a -1.81% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for THC currently sits at 0.00000418 BTC.
- Swarm (SWM) is currently trading at $0.08 against the dollar, a 18.57% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for SWM currently sits at 0.00001255 BTC.
- DeviantCoin (DEV) is currently trading at $0.49 against the dollar, a -2.59% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for DEV currently sits at 0.00007454 BTC.
- DigitalDevelopersFund (DDF) is currently trading at $0.01 against the dollar, a 0.00% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for DDF currently sits at 0.00000178 BTC.
- BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) is currently trading at $0.10 against the dollar, a 2.13% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for BCPT currently sits at 0.00001481 BTC.
AdEx has a max supply of 73,430,701 coins. It started on 30th May, 2017.
Quoted from cryptocompare.com: “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time.”
Several handy hyperlinks are below, should you wish to gather more information concerning AdEx:
ADX: Trading Info
Anyone can purchase ADX on exchanges including HuobiPro, Liqui, Binance, and HitBTC.
It is not always viable to buy cryptocurrency including AdEx directly using American dollars. Investors hoping to get ADX may well need to first of all get BTC or ETH from an market place which provides USD trading pairs like Coinbase or GDAX. Traders will then make use of this BTC or ETH to obtain AdEx using one of the trading exchanges we posted previously.