Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on December 1st. In the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 0% lower against the dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market cap of $120,919.00 and $265.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000112 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00016189 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000965 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Profile
ARC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 25,283,224 coins. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main. Advanced Technology Coin’s official website is arcticcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Advanced Technology Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Advanced Technology Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.