Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 29th. During the last seven days, Aeternity has traded down 21.3% against the US dollar. Aeternity has a market capitalization of $116.18 million and $33.19 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00008480 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, OKEx, BitMart and OOOBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00001333 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 40.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Aeternity (CRYPTO:AE) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 307,535,910 tokens and its circulating supply is 261,714,967 tokens. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeternity’s official website is www.aeternity.com.
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, DragonEX, Crex24, HADAX, BitMart, Gate.io, Liqui, LATOKEN, Kyber Network, OKEx, OTCBTC, IDAX, OOOBTC, Tokenomy, HitBTC, BigONE, Mercatox, FCoin, Zebpay, CoinBene, Binance, Bithumb, Radar Relay and Koinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.