AMO Coin (CURRENCY:AMO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 26th. One AMO Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. Over the last week, AMO Coin has traded down 0.2% against the dollar. AMO Coin has a total market cap of $2.97 million and approximately $279,031.00 worth of AMO Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002606 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013599 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.42 or 0.00182591 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.61 or 0.01232365 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00025277 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00118708 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
AMO Coin Profile
AMO Coin was first traded on April 1st, 2018. AMO Coin’s total supply is 19,679,012,762 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,374,272,379 tokens. AMO Coin’s official Twitter account is @amoblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AMO Coin is www.amo.foundation. AMO Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@amoblockchain.
AMO Coin Token Trading
AMO Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AMO Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AMO Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AMO Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AMO Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AMO Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.