Animecoin (CURRENCY:ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One Animecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges. Animecoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $156.00 worth of Animecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Animecoin has traded down 20.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000899 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 41.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Animecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 21st, 2017. The Reddit community for Animecoin is /r/animecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Animecoin’s official Twitter account is @anicoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Animecoin is anime-coin.com.
Animecoin Coin Trading
Animecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Animecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Animecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Animecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Animecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Animecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.