Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded up 37.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 20th. In the last week, Argus has traded up 123.4% against the dollar. One Argus coin can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. Argus has a total market capitalization of $540.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00060841 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00015806 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.82 or 0.00189225 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002219 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00012006 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006318 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000075 BTC.
Argus (CRYPTO:ARGUS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin. The official website for Argus is www.argusnetwork.co.
Buying and Selling Argus
Argus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Argus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.