Arionum (CURRENCY:ARO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 5th. In the last week, Arionum has traded down 35.4% against the dollar. One Arionum coin can now be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Arionum has a total market capitalization of $358,754.00 and approximately $52,709.00 worth of Arionum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,260.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $290.30 or 0.02584705 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $118.11 or 0.01051548 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $401.70 or 0.03576473 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00015466 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $90.02 or 0.00801514 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.76 or 0.00069082 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.51 or 0.00912710 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00235980 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Arionum (CRYPTO:ARO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 8th, 2018. Arionum’s total supply is 545,399,000 coins and its circulating supply is 159,429,300 coins. The official message board for Arionum is forum.arionum.com. Arionum’s official website is www.arionum.com. Arionum’s official Twitter account is @ArionumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Arionum
Arionum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arionum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arionum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arionum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arionum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arionum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.