School is back in session, which means a flurry of activity at the city’s universities. Increasingly, the institutions are tech-enabled places as they take new approaches to connect students. And beyond campus, universities are important anchors for ideas and talent to the tech community.
That community-wide interaction will be on display at the fall edition of the Waterfront Tech Series. The Moxie Promotion–produced event series focusing on how businesses are utilizing tech will focus on higher education and hiring in its fifth iteration. The event is scheduled for Sept. 11 from 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School inside Harbor East’s Legg Mason Tower.
— WaterFront Tech Series (@WFTechseries) August 29, 2018
Moderated by Technical.ly Baltimore Business Development Manager Alex Galiani, the panel discussion includes local leaders in higher education and business. Here’s the lineup:
- Louise Finn, CIO, Loyola University Maryland.
- Rajesh Eshwar, Head of Client Experience & Delivery Transformation, T. Rowe Price.
- Shervonne Cherry, Director of Community & Partnerships, Spark Baltimore.
- David Gracyalny, Vice Provost, MICA Open Studies.
- Omar S. Muhammad, Director and Intrapreneur, Morgan State University.
- Yair Flicker, President, SmartLogic.
- Chris Harris, Lecturer, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.