Here is a look at the bank holidays across states in December 2021.
- December 3 (Friday): Feast of St. Francis Xavier; banks will be closed in Goa
- December 18 (Saturday): Feast of St. Francis Xavier; banks will be closed in Meghalaya
- December 24 (Friday): Christmas Eve; banks will be closed in Mizoram and Meghalaya
- December 25 (Saturday): Christmas; banks across the country will be closed
- December 27 (Monday): Christmas Celebration banks will be closed in Mizoram
- December 30 (Thursday): U Kiang Nangbah; banks in Meghalaya will be closed
- December 31 (Friday): New Year’s Eve; banks in Mizoram will be closed