Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 28th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $1.27 billion and $24.95 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $9.74 or 0.00150799 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DDEX, Exrates and Bancor Network.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007131 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015149 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00258404 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $677.02 or 0.10485474 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013929 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000541 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Binance Coin’s launch date was June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 190,799,315 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,799,315 tokens. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com.
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, FCoin, AirSwap, IDEX, Bancor Network, DDEX, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LBank and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Binance Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Binance Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.