Bismuth (BIS) traded up 4.11% versus USD in the last 24h period closing 12:45 on September 14th EST. Bismuth at this time has a total cap of $5,675,568 and its 24hr trading volume is around $17,544. In the interval across the previous seven days, Bismuth is 2.18% against the USD with a move of 6.20% in the past 60 minutes.
Let’s take a look at how other similar coins have performed since this time yesterday:
- Anoncoin (ANC) is currently trading at $1.01 against the dollar, a 4.07% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for ANC currently sits at 0.0001555 BTC.
- Proxeus (XES) is currently trading at $0.02 against the dollar, a 27.52% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for XES currently sits at 0.00000294 BTC.
- LatiumX (LATX) is currently trading at $0.02 against the dollar, a 9.91% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for LATX currently sits at 0.00000325 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) is currently trading at $16.00 against the dollar, a 3.85% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for SLS currently sits at 0.00245994 BTC.
- Cream (CRM) is currently trading at $0.00 against the dollar, a -14.29% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for CRM currently sits at 0.00000053 BTC.
- Game.com (GTC) is currently trading at $0.02 against the dollar, a -2.94% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for GTC currently sits at 0.00000366 BTC.
Bismuth has a maximum supply of exactly 12,488,848 coins. It launched on 1st May, 2017.
Cited from CryptoCompare.com: “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat.On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms.By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers.”
Here are a few useful links for those who choose to get more about Bismuth:
BIS: For Traders
You can find BIS at trading exchanges including Cryptopia,
It is not always viable to buy cryptocurrencies like Bismuth right away using dollars. Investors aiming to purchase BIS may perhaps have to firstly buy BTC or Ethereum from an exchange which provides American dollar trading pairs for example, Coinbase as well as GDAX. Buyers will then make use of this BTC or ETH to purchase Bismuth using one of the exchanges we posted previously.