BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 44.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 1st. One BitBar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.79 or 0.00037721 BTC on exchanges including Novaexchange and Cryptopia. In the last week, BitBar has traded up 87.3% against the dollar. BitBar has a total market capitalization of $121,643.00 and $340.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15,408.22 or 2.08240552 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000677 BTC.
BitBar (CRYPTO:BTB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 43,583 coins. BitBar’s official website is bitbar.co. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitBar Coin Trading
BitBar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.