BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 7th. During the last seven days, BitCoen has traded down 12.6% against the US dollar. BitCoen has a market capitalization of $37,817.00 and $641.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitCoen coin can now be bought for about $0.0054 or 0.00000072 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin and BitFlip.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.89 or 0.02859328 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003261 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000646 BTC.
BitCoen is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. The official website for BitCoen is bitcoen.io. The official message board for BitCoen is medium.com/@bitcoen. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen.
Buying and Selling BitCoen
BitCoen can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin and BitFlip. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitCoen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.