Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 31st. Bitcoin Planet has a total market capitalization of $4,208.00 and $35.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Planet coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges including Novaexchange and CoinExchange. During the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.26 or 0.02724077 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.42 or 0.00495480 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00021559 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00012767 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024270 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00023427 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00015339 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00042064 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Profile
BTPL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Planet is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.