Bitcoin W Spectrum (CURRENCY:BWS) traded up 9.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 17th. One Bitcoin W Spectrum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. During the last week, Bitcoin W Spectrum has traded 18.3% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin W Spectrum has a total market cap of $63,587.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Bitcoin W Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.27 or 0.01838582 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Bitcoin W Spectrum Profile
Bitcoin W Spectrum is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 18th, 2018. Bitcoin W Spectrum’s total supply is 105,183,728 coins. Bitcoin W Spectrum’s official website is bitcoinwspectrum.com. Bitcoin W Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinwspectrm and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin W Spectrum is /r/BitcoinWSpectrum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin W Spectrum Coin Trading
Bitcoin W Spectrum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin W Spectrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin W Spectrum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin W Spectrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin W Spectrum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bitcoin W Spectrum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.