Bitradio (CURRENCY:BRO) traded down 2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on July 19th. Bitradio has a market cap of $148,568.00 and $21.00 worth of Bitradio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitradio has traded up 3.2% against the dollar. One Bitradio coin can now be bought for about $0.0193 or 0.00000185 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Trade Satoshi and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021003 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001598 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Bitradio Coin Profile
Bitradio (CRYPTO:BRO) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Bitradio’s total supply is 12,715,820 coins and its circulating supply is 7,715,816 coins. Bitradio’s official Twitter account is @bitrad_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitradio is www.bitrad.io.
Buying and Selling Bitradio
Bitradio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitradio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitradio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitradio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitradio Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitradio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.