BitRent (CURRENCY:RNTB) traded 10.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 2:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One BitRent token can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, HitBTC, YoBit and OTCBTC. Over the last seven days, BitRent has traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar. BitRent has a market cap of $633,921.00 and approximately $10,934.00 worth of BitRent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009437 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028580 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.69 or 0.02249793 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00143036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00183464 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028691 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028626 BTC.
BitRent Token Profile
BitRent’s launch date was September 28th, 2017. BitRent’s total supply is 941,988,500 tokens and its circulating supply is 841,738,500 tokens. The official message board for BitRent is medium.com/@bitrent. BitRent’s official website is bitrent.io. BitRent’s official Twitter account is @bit_rent and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitRent is /r/BitRent and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitRent
BitRent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Exrates, OTCBTC, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitRent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitRent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitRent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitRent Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for BitRent and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.