Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded 10% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 17th. Blacer Coin has a market cap of $1,238.00 and approximately $281.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Blacer Coin has traded down 62.7% against the dollar. One Blacer Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0075 or 0.00000078 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00006592 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001503 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Klimatas (KTS) traded down 33.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000470 BTC.
Blacer Coin Profile
Blacer Coin is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 831,616 coins and its circulating supply is 164,249 coins. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins. The official website for Blacer Coin is blacercoin.com.
Buying and Selling Blacer Coin
Blacer Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blacer Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blacer Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.