BlockPay (CURRENCY:BLOCKPAY) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One BlockPay token can now be bought for about $0.0477 or 0.00000737 BTC on exchanges. BlockPay has a total market capitalization of $259,179.00 and $0.00 worth of BlockPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BlockPay has traded down 7.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.73 or 0.00373541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025592 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00002255 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.51 or 0.01686978 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00229878 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004915 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025658 BTC.
BlockPay Token Profile
BlockPay’s genesis date was September 5th, 2016. BlockPay’s total supply is 98,928,316 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,428,300 tokens. The official website for BlockPay is blockpay.ch. BlockPay’s official Twitter account is @blockpay_ch and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BlockPay Token Trading
BlockPay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockPay Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.