Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 4th. In the last seven days, Bloom has traded down 38% against the dollar. One Bloom token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0204 or 0.00000220 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including AirSwap, Bittrex, Bibox and IDEX. Bloom has a market capitalization of $1.09 million and approximately $141.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.52 or 0.00221872 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.85 or 0.01382532 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00029274 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.16 or 0.00120657 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bloom launched on November 10th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,642,697 tokens. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io.
Buying and Selling Bloom
Bloom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), AirSwap, Bibox, Bittrex, Upbit and TOPBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.