BOOTS’ popular No7 advent calendar goes on sale today containing £165 worth of beauty products for £45.
The sell out calendar is available to buy online for those who signed up to Boots’ waiting list prior to today.
These customers have 24 hours to snap up the beauty favourite before it goes on general sale online and in stores tomorrow (October 15).
And it seems shoppers are already making the most of the early access. One shopper tweeted: “The only good thing about a 5.30am wake up call is that I managed to order the @BootsUK No7 advent calendar.”
Another said: “5.50am… and I’ve already ordered the @BootsUK No7 advent calendar…. time to go back to sleep for a couple of hours!”
If you haven’t already signed up to Boots’ waiting list it’s unfortunately too late now to get priority access for this year.
Last year’s calendar amassed an incredible 226,000 waiting list sign ups, and a record number of orders placed on Boots.com, as well as selling out online within 24 hours of launch.
Boots claims the calendar contains £172.50 worth of products for £45 but when MoneySavingExpert.com founder Martin Lewis and his team checked they reckoned the combined value of products was actually £165.
In his weekly newsletter, Martin wrote: “Yes, it’s that time of year again… Beauty advent calendars are very popular with MoneySavers, and this is one of the biggies.”
The calendar includes 25 full-size and mini No7 beauty and skincare products, such as mascara, nail polish and eyeshadow – we’ve listed all of the products below.
Boots is also once again hiding “golden tickets” worth £1,000 each in ten calendars after rolling them out last year.
If you find a ticket, you can use the vouchers on all No7 products at Boots.
Even if you’re not planning to open a window each day, No7 fans may want to get the calendar as it lets you pick up products you’d buy anyway at a fraction of the normal price.
Alternatively, it could be a nice way to count down to Christmas by trying new beauty products every day in December.
Last year, the calendar cost £42 and Boots said it contained goods worth £173.50.
Boots is yet to confirm how many calendars it’s got available to sell this year.
What’s in the Boots advent calendar?
HERE’S everything you’ll find behind each door of the Boots No7 advent calendar:
- Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil Black – usually £7.50
- Extreme Length Mascara Black, 7ml – usually £13
- Skin Illuminator Nude, 30ml – usually £12.50
- Gel Finish Nail Colour Porcini, 4ml – usually £3 (based on 10ml full-size for £7.50)
- Gel Finish Nail Colour Golden Sands, 4ml – usually £3 (based on 10ml full-size for £7.50)
- Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer, 10ml – worth £5.50 (based on full-sized 30ml version for £16.50)
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream, 25ml – worth £12.50 (based on full-sized 50ml version for £25)
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream, 25ml – worth £12.50 (based on full-sized 50ml version for £25)
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum, 5ml – worth £3.40 (based on full-sized 50ml version for £34)
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream, 5ml – worth £6 (based on full-sized 15ml version for £18)
- Radiant Results Revitalising Cleansing Wipes, 15 wipes – worth £3 (based on full-sized 30 wipes version for £6)
- Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum, 3ml – worth £7.60 (based on full-sized 50ml version)
- Instant Results Revitalising Peel-off Mask, 10ml – worth 60p (based on full-sized 75ml version for £4.50)
- Hydration Mask, 100ml – currently £5, down from £10
- High Shine Lip Crayon Rosy Blush, 1.4g – usually £4.65 (based on full-sized 2.71g version for £9)
- Eye Shadow Primer, 10ml – usually £9.50
- Moisture Drench Lipstick Desert Rose – usually £10
- Slanted Tweezers – usually £8
- Body Milk, 50ml – worth £2.05 (based on full-sized 280ml version for £11.50)
- Protect & Perfect Lip Care, 10ml – usually £10
- Radiant Results Daily Face Polish, 15ml – worth £1.05 (based on full-sized 100ml version for £7)
- Lift & Curve Eyelash Curler – usually £8
- Hydrogel Eye Mask, one sachet – worth £1 (based on full-sized five sachet version for £5)
- Precision Lips Liner Nude – usually £7
- Blusher Voucher – Entitles you to claim one free No7 Blusher, valid until May 31, 2021
But Boots isn’t the only retailer where you can save on beauty items by stocking up on advent calendars.
The Body Shop’s Make It Real advent calendar costs £130, but has £226 worth of goodies inside – a saving of £96.
Or if you don’t mind spending even more, Elemis’ beauty advent calendar sets you back £175, but contains products worth £403.84 – saving you £228.84.
In other Martin Lewis news, debt letters that “make people suicidal due to their threatening” language have been banned after a campaign by him.
The money guru has also revealed how to find hidden discounts on returned Amazon goods.
Plus, he’s explained how to get a £5,000 green homes voucher to help with energy-saving changes this winter.