Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on November 18th. One Bowhead token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Bowhead has a market cap of $194,990.00 and $0.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bowhead has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $112.70 or 0.02822874 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00125647 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002521 BTC.
Bowhead (AHT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 8th, 2017. Bowhead’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,000,000 tokens. The official website for Bowhead is bowheadhealth.com. Bowhead’s official Twitter account is @Ahooleeman and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bowhead Token Trading
Bowhead can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bowhead directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bowhead should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bowhead using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bowhead Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bowhead and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.