Bragg Gaming Group Inc (BRAG) shares closed today at 0.3% above its 52 week low of $5.91, giving the company a market cap of $118M. The stock is currently down 41.9% year-to-date, down 41.9% over the past 12 months, and down 41.9% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.4%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 44.0% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.