Bulwark (CURRENCY:BWK) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. One Bulwark coin can currently be bought for $0.0126 or 0.00000170 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. Bulwark has a market cap of $188,511.00 and $114.00 worth of Bulwark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bulwark has traded up 15.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00001119 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bulwark (CRYPTO:BWK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 2nd, 2017. Bulwark’s total supply is 15,237,644 coins and its circulating supply is 14,918,590 coins. Bulwark’s official Twitter account is @BulwarkCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bulwark is /r/bulwarkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bulwark’s official website is bulwarkcrypto.com.
Bulwark Coin Trading
Bulwark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bulwark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bulwark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bulwark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bulwark Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bulwark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.