Clipper Coin (CURRENCY:CCC) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 15th. Clipper Coin has a market capitalization of $40.40 million and $7.94 million worth of Clipper Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Clipper Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0137 or 0.00000192 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, IDCM and Coinsuper. Over the last week, Clipper Coin has traded down 42.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00038131 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $499.41 or 0.06973763 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00026251 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001910 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002579 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00001355 BTC.
Clipper Coin Token Profile
Clipper Coin is a token. It launched on April 26th, 2018. Clipper Coin’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,943,270,216 tokens. The official website for Clipper Coin is clippercoin.com. Clipper Coin’s official Twitter account is @ClipperCoinCap.
Buying and Selling Clipper Coin
Clipper Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Coinsuper and IDCM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clipper Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clipper Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Clipper Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clipper Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clipper Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.