Coin Lion (CURRENCY:LION) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 9th. During the last seven days, Coin Lion has traded 5% higher against the US dollar. One Coin Lion token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0091 or 0.00000122 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and IDEX. Coin Lion has a market capitalization of $294,784.00 and $26.00 worth of Coin Lion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013310 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00208043 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $96.08 or 0.01277188 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027384 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00119684 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Coin Lion Profile
Coin Lion launched on November 3rd, 2017. Coin Lion’s total supply is 159,698,831 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,226,096 tokens. Coin Lion’s official Twitter account is @coin_lion. Coin Lion’s official website is www.coinlion.com. The Reddit community for Coin Lion is /r/Coin_Lion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Coin Lion
Coin Lion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coin Lion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coin Lion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Coin Lion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coin Lion Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coin Lion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.