Coinchase Token (CURRENCY:CCH) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. In the last seven days, Coinchase Token has traded 27.6% lower against the US dollar. Coinchase Token has a market capitalization of $107,538.00 and $18.00 worth of Coinchase Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Coinchase Token token can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including ABCC and Cashierest.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- 999 (999) traded up 62.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00039366 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004116 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 44.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 33.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded 30.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Coinchase Token Token Profile
Coinchase Token (CCH) is a token. It launched on October 24th, 2018. Coinchase Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,594,527,406 tokens. Coinchase Token’s official website is coinchase.com/cch. The official message board for Coinchase Token is medium.com/@coinchaseofficial. Coinchase Token’s official Twitter account is @coinchase_com.
Buying and Selling Coinchase Token
Coinchase Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC and Cashierest. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinchase Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinchase Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Coinchase Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coinchase Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinchase Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.