CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, CoinPoker has traded up 21.4% against the dollar. One CoinPoker token can now be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000058 BTC on exchanges including Allcoin, Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC. CoinPoker has a total market cap of $740,759.00 and $15,212.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00384720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.45 or 0.01690145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00234893 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004993 BTC.
CoinPoker Token Profile
CoinPoker launched on October 24th, 2017. CoinPoker’s total supply is 354,786,435 tokens and its circulating supply is 322,414,462 tokens. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CoinPoker’s official website is coinpoker.com. CoinPoker’s official message board is medium.com/@CoinPoker. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CoinPoker Token Trading
CoinPoker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Kucoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinPoker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinPoker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.