ContractNet (CURRENCY:CNET) traded down 36.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 28th. During the last seven days, ContractNet has traded down 20.7% against the U.S. dollar. ContractNet has a total market cap of $0.00 and $95.00 worth of ContractNet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ContractNet coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000094 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinBene and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027891 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.24 or 0.02277752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00164495 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00212763 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027621 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027589 BTC.
ContractNet’s total supply is 23,000,000 coins. ContractNet’s official website is contractnet.com. ContractNet’s official Twitter account is @contractNetlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. ContractNet’s official message board is medium.com/@contractnetlabs.
Buying and Selling ContractNet
ContractNet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContractNet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ContractNet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ContractNet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ContractNet Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for ContractNet and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.