CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. One CrowdCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. CrowdCoin has a market capitalization of $36,431.00 and $0.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CrowdCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004098 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00001713 BTC.
CrowdCoin (CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2013. CrowdCoin’s total supply is 5,095,340 coins and its circulating supply is 4,745,340 coins. The official website for CrowdCoin is crowdcoin.site. The Reddit community for CrowdCoin is /r/CrowdCoinChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CrowdCoin’s official Twitter account is @CrowdCoin_CRC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CrowdCoin Coin Trading
CrowdCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CrowdCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CrowdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.