- The total crypto market cap gained momentum and broke the key $252.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price surged above the $8,500 and $8,650 resistance levels.
- Litecoin (LTC) price remains in a strong uptrend and is trading nicely above $134.
- Bitcoin cash price is grinding higher towards the $420 and $425 resistance levels.
- EOS price is back above the $6.50 level and it may even break the key $6.75 resistance area.
- Stellar (XLM) price is about to gain momentum above the $0.1250 level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price finally broke the $400 resistance against the US Dollar to move into a positive zone. The BCH/USD pair even cleared the $405 resistance and it is currently trading above the $410 level. An immediate resistance on the upside is near $420, above which there are chances of more gains above $425.
On the downside, the $410 level might act as a decent support, below which there is a risk of a drop back towards the $400 or $395 support.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price settled above the $130 level and it is currently moving higher. LTC price is currently up more than 3% and it is likely to climb above the $135 and $138 levels. The main resistance for the bulls is near the $140 level. On the downside, the recent resistance at $130 could provide support.
EOS price managed to gain traction above the $6.45 and $6.50 resistance levels. The price is now trading nicely above the $6.60 level and it might continue to rise in the near term. The next key resistances are near $6.70 and $6.75.
Stellar price is trading well above the $0.1200 support level and it is slowly moving higher. XLM price is about to break the $0.1250 resistance and it could continue to rise towards the $0.1280 and $0.1300 levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a decent upward move from the $246.0B swing low. The market cap broke the main $250.0B and $252.0B resistance levels. It added more than $10B and grinded above the $260.0B level. A swing high was formed near $263.1B and it is currently correcting lower. An immediate support is near the $257.0B level, followed by a connecting bullish trend line with support near the $255.0B level. As long as the market cap is above the $250.0B pivot level, there could be more upsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, ADA, BNB, TRX, ICX, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.