- Bitcoin and major altcoins are under pressure.
- The market lacks momentum.
Cryptocurrency market has been moving down in recent 24 hours as the Bitcoin and all major altcoins are nursing losses. The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation is registered at $177 billion, unchanged from this time on Friday, while an average daily trading volume grew to $45.5B, compared to $41 billion on Friday, April, 19..
Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin (BTC) is changing hands at $5,273 at the time of writing. The coin has lost 1% of its value in the recent 24 hours and stayed unchanged since the beginning of Monday.
- The short-term trend is bearish as the upside is capped by $5,300 handle. Ethereum (ETH) dropped below $170.00 handle to trade at came close to $169.72 by the time of writing. The coin has been under pressure and lost 2.3% in recent 24 hours. The second largest coin is heavily oversold, which heightens the chances for recovery.
- Ripple’s XRP is also oversold, hovering around $0.3200. The third largest digital asset has lost about 2.5% in recent 24 amid strong bearish sentiments.
The biggest market-movers:
- Ontology (ONT) is the biggest loser out of top-20. ONT has lost over 8% to trade at $1.2 by the time of writing. The coin takes the 20th position in the global cryptocurrency rating.
- Litecoin (LTC), the 6th largest coin has been moving down in recent 24 hours. LTC is trading at $76.33, down 6.3% from this time on Sunday.
- Cardano (ADA) is also under pressure, The coin is trading at $0.0725, down 6$. Now it takes the 10th place in the global cryptocurrency rating and.