Cryptonite (CURRENCY:XCN) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 12th. Cryptonite has a total market capitalization of $330,240.00 and $104.00 worth of Cryptonite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Cryptonite has traded 28.7% lower against the US dollar. One Cryptonite coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand and FreiExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,657.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.70 or 0.02357417 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.62 or 0.00906648 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $350.97 or 0.03012623 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.48 or 0.00802382 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00012557 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00058365 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $90.47 or 0.00776548 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.11 or 0.00258432 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Cryptonite Coin Profile
Cryptonite (CRYPTO:XCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the M7 POW hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. Cryptonite’s total supply is 708,506,520 coins. Cryptonite’s official Twitter account is @CryptoniteCoin. Cryptonite’s official website is cryptonite.info.
Buying and Selling Cryptonite
Cryptonite can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonite Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.