Cryptonite (CURRENCY:XCN) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. In the last seven days, Cryptonite has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar. One Cryptonite coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange and BX Thailand. Cryptonite has a total market cap of $53,547.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Cryptonite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,567.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $149.05 or 0.01969157 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.57 or 0.02821500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.58 or 0.00602184 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.48 or 0.00719722 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012083 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00051455 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00015693 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.80 or 0.00393638 BTC.
Cryptonite (XCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the M7 POW hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. Cryptonite’s total supply is 708,506,520 coins. Cryptonite’s official Twitter account is @CryptoniteCoin. Cryptonite’s official website is cryptonite.info.
Buying and Selling Cryptonite
Cryptonite can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonite should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptonite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonite Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.