Nota bene: If you buy through the links in this article, InsideHook may earn a small share of the profits.
Samsung makes a wide range of interesting televisions — 8K, sets that double as digital art frames, outdoor TVs and even a flatscreen that you flip vertically as if you were using 43″ smartphone — and none of them are “cheap.” And for good reason! Outside of the above attributes, these are simply great screens on their own.
A good way to grab a deal on these Samsung TVs is to go the factory reconditioned route, which’ll knock hundreds of dollars off the final price. And that’s just what Woot is doing for 21 different sets for one day only.
Here, factory reconditioned — which we’ve discussed before — means the original manufacturer or a certified partner is getting a set to about as “new” as possible. The manufacturer either assigns a warranty or Woot provides a 90-day warranty.
If that’s fine with you, it’ll save you a good amount of money. A few of the better deals we found, comparing the Woot price with Amazon (or Samsung if not in stock at Amazon):
- Samsung 65″ Class Frame Series (2021 Model): This set doubles as a digital frame for art.
- Samsung 65″ Q70R/Q7DR Series HDR 4K: An excellent smart 4K TV at its lowest price.
- Samsung Electronics Class SERIF 43″: The only set you can flip vertically.
- Samsung 55″ Class QLED The Terrace: Built specifically for outdoor viewing.
- Samsung Class Q800T QLED 8K: We’re finally getting to a point where 8K is affordable.
As with most Woot sales, it’s one-day only with free standard shipping for Prime members.
Sign up for more daily deals and recommendations from InsideHook‘s, The Goods, delivered straight to your inbox.