DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 12.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 5th. One DeepOnion coin can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00003817 BTC on major exchanges including BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Kucoin and Crex24. During the last week, DeepOnion has traded down 41% against the dollar. DeepOnion has a market cap of $2.90 million and approximately $10,917.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00021257 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00017463 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00004499 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00032070 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00001680 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00156514 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00008572 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000015 BTC.
DeepOnion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 6th, 2017. DeepOnion’s total supply is 21,069,998 coins and its circulating supply is 16,075,702 coins. DeepOnion’s official website is deeponion.org. DeepOnion’s official Twitter account is @deeponionx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DeepOnion is /r/DeepOnion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for DeepOnion is deeponion.org/community.
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, RightBTC, Kucoin, Coindeal, Crex24, SouthXchange, CoinExchange, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DeepOnion Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for DeepOnion and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.