Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 18th. One Desire coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Desire has a market cap of $19,359.00 and approximately $6,327.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Desire has traded 37% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,639.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $225.17 or 0.02117990 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $101.79 or 0.00957486 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $315.85 or 0.02970888 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $83.89 or 0.00789124 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00012559 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00056787 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.21 or 0.00745050 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.14 or 0.00255254 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Desire (CRYPTO:DSR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 9,262,421 coins and its circulating supply is 8,662,421 coins. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.