Digital Insurance Token (CURRENCY:DIT) traded 10.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 9th. In the last week, Digital Insurance Token has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar. One Digital Insurance Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Digital Insurance Token has a market capitalization of $487,962.00 and approximately $511.00 worth of Digital Insurance Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.75 or 0.00727135 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003842 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002779 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002543 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001906 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Digital Insurance Token Profile
Digital Insurance Token (CRYPTO:DIT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 4th, 2017. Digital Insurance Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 224,644,536 tokens. The Reddit community for Digital Insurance Token is /r/inmediate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digital Insurance Token is inmediate.io. Digital Insurance Token’s official message board is medium.com/@inmediatesg. Digital Insurance Token’s official Twitter account is @dit_coin.
Buying and Selling Digital Insurance Token
Digital Insurance Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Insurance Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Insurance Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Insurance Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Insurance Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Insurance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.