Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Over the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded up 12.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Digitalcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Digitalcoin has a market cap of $67,803.00 and $2.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003982 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin Coin Profile
DGC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 32,719,778 coins. The official website for Digitalcoin is digitalcoin.co. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.