You are here: ET Home» 404 page
You can search EconomicTimes.com for similar content, browse our most read articles, or go to our Home Page
- Why sodium is Mukesh Ambani’s big battery bet in EV raceAmbani’s flagship Reliance Industries Ltd. is in the middle of an ambitious $76 billion clean-energy push. So, it makes sense for him to back a technology that’s as cheap as traditional lead-acid batteries, and requires ingredients that are easy to source.
- Crypto crash erases more than $1 trillion in market valueCrypto-centric stocks dropped on Friday, with Coinbase Global Inc. at one point losing nearly 16% and falling to its lowest level since its public debut in the spring of 2021, Bloomberg data show.
- A populist Budget with rural slant: What could be in Budget 2022?Both Omicron and elections could have a bearing on Nirmala Sitharaman’s budget to be presented on February 1. Forthcoming assembly polls might have the upper hand, making it a populist budget with a rural slant.
- Devas shareholders to continue seizing Indian assets abroad“The decision by the Supreme Court does not change anything. The Modi government and the Indian courts cannot rewrite the facts. Their flimsy allegations of fraud will never stand up in courts outside of India,” said Matthew D McGill, partner at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, and lead counsel for several Devas’ shareholders. “A better approach for the Modi government would be to return to the negotiating table, and continue with settlement talks.”
- Crypto crash gives investors jittersBitcoin was trading at $35,572, while other major altcoins were also down by double digits, at 5 pm, Saturday, on Coinbase.