Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Dragonchain has traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Dragonchain token can currently be purchased for $0.0918 or 0.00002346 BTC on popular exchanges including Allcoin, LATOKEN, IDEX and Fatbtc. Dragonchain has a market cap of $21.90 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007969 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00386070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002722 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025745 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.49 or 0.01692741 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.29 or 0.00236452 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00001682 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005008 BTC.
Dragonchain’s genesis date was August 17th, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dragonchain is dragonchain.com. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Allcoin, CoinExchange, Tidex, IDEX, Bancor Network, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dragonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.