personal finance

DWP: Millions of benefit claimants set to move to Universal Credit – 'Payments may change'

“If you currently receive these benefits, you will receive a Migration Notice letter from the Department for Work and Pensions.

“This letter will inform you that your existing benefits or tax credits will be ending, and the date you must claim Universal Credit by.

“You will have three months to claim Universal Credit from the date of your Migration Notice letter.

“On Universal Credit, most people will be entitled to the same amount they received from their previous benefits, or more.


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.