e-Gulden (CURRENCY:EFL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. During the last week, e-Gulden has traded up 3.9% against the dollar. One e-Gulden coin can now be bought for $0.0681 or 0.00000900 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. e-Gulden has a total market cap of $1.16 million and approximately $15.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $45.60 or 0.00604062 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012074 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010327 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000299 BTC.
e-Gulden (EFL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,928,787 coins and its circulating supply is 17,106,396 coins. The official website for e-Gulden is www.e-gulden.org. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati.
Buying and Selling e-Gulden
e-Gulden can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire e-Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy e-Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.