Did you miss GamesBeat Summit 2021? Watch on-demand here!
It feels like E3 has already begun, but while some fun announcements are coming, the GamesBeat Decides crew decides to use this episode to get the bad news out of the way. To that end, GamesBeat editors Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti talk about Elden Ring’s chances to show up at E3.
They also discuss their expectations for Starfield releasing in 2021. Join them, won’t you?
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties