Engagement Token (CURRENCY:ENGT) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 5th. One Engagement Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex and Exrates. Engagement Token has a market cap of $135,417.00 and approximately $13,085.00 worth of Engagement Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Engagement Token has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008912 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028269 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.38 or 0.02096428 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00181861 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00211450 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028279 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.71 or 0.00492638 BTC.
Engagement Token Token Profile
Engagement Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 415,256,071 tokens. Engagement Token’s official website is engagementtoken.com. The Reddit community for Engagement Token is /r/EngagementToken. Engagement Token’s official Twitter account is @EGT_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Engagement Token Token Trading
Engagement Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Exrates and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Engagement Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Engagement Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Engagement Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Engagement Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Engagement Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.