Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. Enigma has a total market cap of $21.22 million and approximately $242,153.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Enigma has traded 13.5% lower against the US dollar. One Enigma token can currently be bought for $0.28 or 0.00003552 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Huobi, ABCC and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.67 or 0.00847481 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00000976 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Enigma is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Enigma is enigma.co.
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Kyber Network, Tidex, Mercatox, Bittrex, Binance, Upbit, ABCC, AirSwap, Huobi, Hotbit, OKEx, GOPAX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.