Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 7th. One Enjin Coin token can now be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00001926 BTC on popular exchanges including AirSwap, Cobinhood, COSS and Binance. During the last seven days, Enjin Coin has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. Enjin Coin has a market cap of $119.43 million and $14.58 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005279 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.68 or 0.00394241 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $202.67 or 0.02522362 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012523 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00154837 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004280 BTC.
Enjin Coin Token Profile
Enjin Coin was first traded on July 24th, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 771,551,985 tokens. The official website for Enjin Coin is enjincoin.io. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Enjin Coin is /r/EnjinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Enjin Coin Token Trading
Enjin Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Tidex, Cryptopia, Livecoin, COSS, AirSwap, IDEX, OKEx, Upbit, Bittrex, Coinrail, Bancor Network, Liqui, Kucoin, Kyber Network and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enjin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.